Mailing List |
Balsa is an e-mail client for GNOME, highly configurable and
incorporating all the features you would expect in a robust mail
- You can now download balsa-2.6.4
This release is better at handling HTML messages and calendar attachments.
- You can now download balsa-2.6.3
This release comes with a number of IMAP, HTML and PGP-related bug fixes and code cleanups.
- You can now download balsa-2.6.2
This release comes with a number of bug fixes and code cleanups.
- You can now download balsa-2.5.11 and balsa-2.6.1. balsa-2.5.11 still links against gmime2. Balsa-2.6.1 links against gmime30.
Both versions have a TLS server identity bug fixed.
- You can now download balsa-2.5.10 and balsa-2.6.0. balsa-2.5.10 still links against gmime2. Balsa-2.6.0 links against gmime30.
- balsa-2.5.9 fixes HTML email layout bug in the previous release.
- balsa-2.5.8 - HTML email improvements; vcal attachment handling.
- balsa-2.5.7 - encryption, HTML email improvements; bug fixes.
- balsa-2.5.6 - webkit2 external load fix; reply-to-group improvements.
- balsa-2.5.5 - crypto and networking improvements; portability fixes.
- balsa-2.5.3 - gtk3 branch is master now; more bugfixes and ports.
- balsa-2.5.2 - a release of various bug fixes collected in gtk3 branch.
- balsa-2.5.1 - next batch of improvents for your mailing pleasure!
- balsa-2.5.0 - buildable against gtk3 - goes official!
- balsa-2.4.14 can be built on fedora-18.
- balsa-2.4.13 is released with a few minor bug fixes.
We release also gtk3-enabled balsa snapshot.
- balsa-2.4.12 comes with crypto-related improvements.
We release also balsa with gtk3 snapshot.
- balsa-2.4.11 handles better command line options.
- balsa-2.4.10 fixes some old bugs.
- balsa-2.4.9 builds against most recent libs.
- balsa-2.4.8 supports IMAP QUOTA and
- balsa-2.4.7 comes with
a few minor bug fixes.
- balsa-2.4.3 to 2.4.5 had few glitches that were quickly fixed.
balsa-2.4.6 contains the improvements.
- balsa-2.4.5 is released.
It fixes the building problem observed for 2.4.3 in certain
fairly common configurations.
- balsa-2.4.3 is released.
It comes with a long set of new features including customization
for netbooks and other systems with small screens.
- balsa-2.4.2 is released. It
comes with improved library compatibility (openssl, gtk, libnm, webkit)
and works better under Mac OS X.
We release balsa-2.4.1 that comes
with several fixes for problems that people see on recent
We release balsa-2.4.0 that requires
gmime 2.4.0 or newer.
Balsa website moves to http://pawsa.fedorapeople.org/balsa/.
balsa-2.3.28 fixes a bunch of bugs!
balsa-2.3.27 comes with a rich set of improvements, some of them experimental.
balsa-2.3.26 formats flowed messages better.
balsa-2.3.25 can access GMail via IMAP.
balsa-2.3.24 can access files over fuse
mounts (smb, ssh etc.) and send HTML messages if really needed.
balsa-2.3.23 should be bit faster and leak memory less.
balsa-2.3.22 ships with many
improvements in the compose window, including new address widgets and
simpler spell checking language selection.
balsa-2.3.21 migrates the UI interface to
GtkUIManager and fixes a number of bugs.
balsa-2.3.20 fixes a buffer overflow in
the IMAP code.
balsa-2.3.19 can be compiled
against development GNOME releases.
balsa-2.3.17 adds APOP server signature
verification and few other capabilitites.
balsa-2.3.16 fixes few minor
but annoying bugs in 2.3.15.
balsa-2.3.15 supports GtkPrint, LDAP
referrals, IMAP BINARY and comes with a number of bug fixes!
balsa-2.3.14 contains few more
performance fixes and new features.
- Old News...
with GNOME Mail Clients by Michael
mail woes by Joe Barr
Mailing List |
Copyright (C) 1997-2001 Stuart
Parmenter and others